CARE & CLEANING
It is very important that when some stains are on carpets, it should be removed as soon as possible, the sooner, the lesser the impact of the stain will remain of the carpet. Whenever unfortunately any stains or spill occurs, you should instantly scoop up solids and bold liquids immediately so the carpet does not absurd the impression deeply. For Stain Treatment You will need the following items for any accidental stains and spot cleaning –
- (1) Cold Water
- (2) Detergent solution. Mix one teaspoon of clear dish washing liquid with a cup of warm (not hot) water.
- (3) Ammonia solution. Mix one tablespoon of household ammonia (3% solution) with ½ cup of water.
- (4) Solvent. the dry cleaning solvent. Important that Dry cleaning solvent should never be used on polyester. Clean polyester with a solution of 1 cup cold water and 1 teaspoon of colorless dish washing liquid or use an all-purpose spray cleaner or laundry pre-spray.
- (5) Ice. Chill with ice cubes in a plastic bag. Shatter residue, pick or scrape off, and vacuum.
- (6) Vinegar solution. Mix 1/3 cup of white vinegar with 2/3 cup of water.
- (7) Luke Warm water.
- (8) Absorbent cleaner.
- (9) Clear nail polish remover .
- (10) Alcohol or mentholated spirits mineral turpentine.
- (11) Rust remover.
- (12) Absorbent powder. (e.g., salt, talc, or proprietary absorbent powders).
- (13) Some stains can require professional help depending on the kind of stain it has attained.